Category: Medieval Madness project

More Cabinet Work, More Fun

Over the weekend I was able to make good progress on prepping the cab for decals. I borrowed an orbital sander–I can’t imagine doing this by hand. The sander made quick work of removing any leftover glue residue and smoothing

Posted in Medieval Madness project

Peeled and Goof Off-ed

I finished peeling the rest of the decals on the cab. I purchased a bottle of Goof Off to use on the adhesive left behind. I did the back box first and it seemed to take a lot of the

Posted in Medieval Madness project

Decals vs Heat Gun

I picked up a $15 heat gun for removing the old decals. I wasn’t sure what to expect never having used one before. I’m happy to report that the heat gun makes the job a piece of cake. My technique

Posted in Medieval Madness project

Cabinet Acquired

I had some luck in acquiring an empty cabinet. A fellow in AZ posted an empty Monster Bash cabinet on Craigslist for $150. So after a quick 20 hour round-trip drive, I’ve got the perfect base for the new Medieval

Posted in Medieval Madness project

It’s Alive…

The blog that is… After a long hiatus and never updating the location info on this site. I decided to re-vamp it to be mainly be a blog for my pinball adventures and repairs. As it stands we have 6

Posted in Medieval Madness project
Top