Peeled and Goof Off-ed

I finished peeling the rest of the decals on the cab. I purchased a bottle of Goof Off to use on the adhesive left behind. I did the back box first and it seemed to take a lot of the stuff. However, it clumped and gelled up nicely and came  off super easy with a razor blade. I’ll spare you the picture and make you imagine but it looked like big piles of snot.

For the lower cab, I evolved my technique, see the gallery above. After removing, the decal I went over with the heat gun and scraper a second time to remove as much sticky glue as possible.

Next up sanding and wood filler.

Posted in Medieval Madness project

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*